How to needle felt socks
A wool craft where a piece of wool repeatedly stabbed with a barbed needle to form the desired shape is called needle felting. Many objects like Flowers, animals, balls, people, decorations for clothing, etc., can be crafted by needle felting.
Almost all peoples of all ages can do needle felting. Just a very few materials are needed for this. Needle felting socks are an excellent project for anyone who hasn’t done needle felting before. Today how we can needle felt socks will be shown. Before starting, we need some tools and materials. We need woolen socks, a felting needle, roving wool, a needle mat, a shoe brush or bristle brush or styrofoam, and thick foam.
Steps for needle felt socks:
1. First, we have to insert the brush or styrofoam into the sock.
2. After that, we have to rip off the two small roving balls and give it a shape like loose ovals with our fingers.
3. The ovals have to lay together on socks so that it forms like a heart.
4. Then with a felting needle, we have to begin to poke it.
5. Finally, when the shape becomes frim, the work is done
Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.